About GINAR's User Dashboard
The GINAR User Dashboard is designed to provide graphical displays of real-time status and historical statistics information. It is flexible and enables you to select dashboards by historical timeline.
Access to GINAR Dashboard
On the first time access the GINAR dashboard, you have to provide payment method information. Fill all the required information, then click Submit for the next step.
Once your payment card is authorized, you will able to select the subscription plan. After confirming your plan selection, then click Submit to access GINAR service.
To view dashboards, from the left navigation bar, select Dashboard. Your default dashboard will be displayed. You can select the type of dashboard you want to view.
- Active Package: Your purchased and running GINAR service
- Active Date: Your purchased date
- Expired Date: The date your monthly subscription end
- Available Requests: Your GINAR available quota service
- Summary: The overall GINAR service using daily / weekly / monthly / annually
- Last 3 Months Service: Recent 3 months service review - request purchased / used / incurred
- Last 3 Years Service: Recent 3 years service review - request purchased / used / incurred
Notice: The notification will be triggered automatically from GINAR system to your email when your service balance reaches to 10% availability.